Thursday, August 23, 2007

Card Sketch #8

I have had a busy week so far. Yesterday I spent more than 4 hours with my daughter at the denstist. That was an ordeal all in itself. You can actually read about it on my personal blog: Living In Germany

Anyway, while I was there, I drew up a few sketches. I take my sketch book almost everywhere I go and when I have time, I try to draw up a few new ones. It is great because inspiration can come from anything and anywhere. And as much as there are several sketches I started yesterday, I don't like them all yet. But there were two that I said, OK....they are great just the way they are. So fun when that happens.

I love seeing how all the sketches come together. Meaning, the finished product that you all make with the sketch. A sketch is just that a sketch until someone takes that sketch and creates something using it. And I just love seeing how everyone interprets the sketches and how they make it their own.

With that said, I would love to see what you do with this sketch. There are a few examples here from our Sketches! Team and also from our Sketches! Friends. Feel free to join us sometime. Just shoot me an email and let me know you would also like to get a sketch early and then your layout or card can be featured here.

Please link your creation up in the comments section if you feel like sharing.




Card By Tamara Wheeler




Card By Sara Fink



Card By Kathy Raatz



Card By Kim Thorsen


Card By Holly Lane

No comments: