Tuesday, August 14, 2007

12 X 12 Sketch #7

Happy Monday!

So, School has been back in for one week here in Germany. We are starting to get into a good schedule with what needs to get done and I am finding time to actually get things accomplished again. And that includes scrapping.

I know that summer is starting to wind down for those of you in the states. And with that, the design team members from Sketches! should be able to start submitting layouts for the sketches again within a few weeks. Life just gets crazy and hectic, especially during the summer.

If anyone wants to submit layouts for me to upload with the sketches, just email me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com and I can send you an upcoming sketch. I post sketches every Monday and love having layouts to help inspire everyone.

Hope you have a fabulous week!






Layout By Sara Fink



Layout By Coleen Johnson

No comments: