Tuesday, August 14, 2007

12 X 12 Sketch #2

OK, Remember, this blog is a work in progress. So much I still want to accomplish. And I am such a perfectionist, that it will probably take me awhile before I say it is OK the way it is. :D

I was not going to post a new sketch until Thursday, right before I go out of town. But with the Holiday and some friends wanting to see the new blog, I thought I would add another one really fast. With that said, I will upload finished layouts from the designers as soon as I can.

If you complete a layout, leave us a link in the comment section.





Layout By Kathy Hammen



Layout By Sara Fink


Layout By Coleen Johnson



1 comment:

Card Creations said...

Hey Tamara, I used this basic sketch to complete a layout. LOL...old sketch...new layout.... http://inking-obsessions.blogspot.com/2008/06/little-beach-bum.html