Thursday, May 22, 2008

Card Sketch #45

Sometimes, I am not sure if I like a Sketch that I come up with or not. And the Sketch this week is one of those I was unsure of when I turned it over to the Design Team. But I got so many fabulous raves from the Design Team Members who loved the Sketch.

You have to check out the Design Team's Cards. They all ROCK! The Sketches! Blog would not be what it is without the Amazing Desingers we have. Thank you so much to each Design Team Member!

If you use the sketch, the Design Team and I would love to see your card. Just link it up here in the comment section.

Have a great rest of the week!

{tamara}








Card By Trudi


Card By Jackie

Card By Jennifer

Card By Lori

Card By Mel

Card By Tammy


Card By Alaine

Card By Alexandra

Card By Becky

Card By Carol

Card By Dawn



15 comments:

Pearl said...

wow ! fabby DT cards ! very inspiring !

Unknown said...

Love the sketch. May have to try to make a card this week.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I really LOVED the sketch, and I think everyone did an AMAZING job with it! Wow, that's a lot of fantastic cards! AWESOME!!

Becky G said...

Wow! Great job, ladies! All of the cards look terrific!

Trudi said...

Awesome, awesome job everyone! I love them all! And Tamara, this sketch was a great one too.

Norma Kennedy said...

Fab sketch and loved seing what every one did with it !

Norma

Alex said...

Awesome job ladies - wow! they are fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Vickilyn said...

Love the layout and the design team ROCKED this sketch!! I will definitely be trying this sketch! Vicki :)

Noelia said...

Love the cards! Lots of eye candy :)

Vickilyn said...

Love this sketch!! Here's my take on it.

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2008/05/two-fer.html

Thanks for the inspiration!
Vicki

Jens Place in Space said...

Here's mine:

http://justmejenifer.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-made-this-card-for-friday-sketchers.html

Christa said...

Great sketch!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous cards ladies. I have been completely off card making recently but this sketch really appealed to me. Here is my attempt.
Happy

Susie Little said...

Hi There,

Here's my Card......

http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/05/sketches-by-tamara.html

Susie xx

Melanie said...

Lovely cards, mine is at www.melaniesmemories.blogspot.com