Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Layout Design Team Members

Let me start out by saying I am so glad I gave myself a few days to make my decision, after the deadline for submissions, before I needed to make the announcement of new Design Team Members. We had over 100 people apply to be on the Sketches! Layout Design Team. What a shock for my teeny tiny blog. And I must say, I went through every single submission at least twice.

This was not an easy task for me. I picked out my top 16 and sent it off to the Layout Design Team Members who were continuing on for a second term and then also to the Card Design Team Members. I value the Design Team Members and their opinions. Everyone voted for their top 5 and the ones with the most points are our new Sketches! Layout Design Team Members.

I thank each and everyone of you who applied. Oh my goodness, the talent and creativity was amazing. I encourage those of you who didn't make the Design Team to re-apply during our next Sketches! Layout Design Team Call.

Let's Give a big Sketches! Welcome to:

  • Bethany Stouvenel
  • Charlotte Hansen
  • Cookie Aguilar
  • Gaby Alcántara
  • Monica Coffman

You can expect to see their first layouts next week, June 2nd up on the blog!

Have a great week everyone!

{tamara}

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies. Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

Vickilyn said...

Congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to see your work!

Vicki

monica.coffman said...

Thank you so much Tamara! I can't wait to get started. :)

Congrats to everyone!

daizie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited! thanks everyone!!

Edleen said...

Congrats Girls!!! have fun playing with Tamara's awesome sketches! :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Risa said...

Congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to see your creations.
malieta:)

Cookie Aguilar said...

Congrats to the other ladies too!!! gosh! im so excited! thanks again Tamara!

Julianna said...

yay congratulations!!!

Gaby said...

I am looking forward to get to know you all! :)

Congratulations gals!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to you all! How amazing for Tamara to have so many interested and talented ladies apply!

Judy said...

Congratulations to the new design team members. Looking forward to seeing their work.

Dolores said...

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to seeing you get started.

Charlotte said...

I'm also very excited! Thanks everyone! And thanks Tamara!!
And congratulations to the rest of the new Design Team members. :-)

Trish said...

Congratulations to each of you!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Everyone. especially to Cookie.

SuzyQ said...

Woohoo! Congrats girls! Can't wait to see your fabulous work!

Becky G said...

Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see your layouts!

BrendaB said...

Congratulations, everyone! Looking forward to seeing your work!