Friday, May 9, 2008

A Sketches! Update

Happy Friday Everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick update on the blog. I am going out of town today. We are driving down south to Bavaria here in Germany. It should be a lot of fun. And of course, I can not wait to take lots of great pictures.

Because I will be gone, there will be no Guest Designer tomorrow. But we will pick back up next week. I have two FANTASTIC Guest Designers lined up for the following two weeks. Make sure you use a sketch and link your work here on the blog for your chance to become a Sketches! Guest Designer.

Also, Monday's Layout Sketch will be posted on Tuesday next week. I get back in town Tuesday and will upload the Layout Sketch then.

Enjoy your weekend!

{tamara}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip. Bavaria is so beautiful.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Have a fabulous trip.