Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Winners From National Scrapbook Day

Thank you so much to each and every person who participated in Sketches! {by tamara} for our National Scrapbook Day Sketch Challenges. It has been fun to see all the cards and layouts.

There was a total of 16 submitted layouts or cards. I have to say, for a little ole' blog, I was rather pleased. You can see all the submitted cards and layouts at the bottom of this post. Lots of great stuff to see.

And the winner for the Submitted card or layout is Tammy Hershberger.

Now, onto the next drawing. We have a total of 161 Subscribers. Before National Scrapbook Day, We were at 140. Not a bad jump for a weekend. And the winner is Gems2faced.

Each winner has 5 days to contact me via email to claim their prize so I can purchase their gift certificate. Please email me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com .

Enjoy the Layouts and cards below. And have a FANTASTIC day!

{tamara}


Layout By Tammy

By Marissa


By Michelle

By Robin

By Stephanie

By Tammy H


By Kathleen
By Linda

By Lori

By Malieta

By Manna



By Alexandra



By Cheryl

By Darlene

By Jackie

By Kathleen

7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I'm jumping up and down! I've never won anything from anyone's blog before! Thanks Tamara! How fun... I get to shop!

Darlene said...

WooHoo . . . congrats to the winners! (way to go Tammy!) Thanks Tamara for doing these fun challenges. I drew great inspiration from several of the samples!!! Look forward to the next one!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winners! I'm hanging my head in shame because I didn't get to your two great sketches! Sorry! Some weeks, there's just not enough time in the day! Great work everyone!!

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!!!
And WOWie...all those layouts and cards are FABULOUS!!!! You all have done such a wonderful job!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated. All of the layouts and cards are fantastic.

Alex said...

Congrats to the gals who won and thanks to all for sharing your wonderful creations, I loved seeing them all! Thanks Tamara for hosting such awesome challenges!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Angele said...

Congratulations ladies! Love all of the inspiration. Thanks for hosting this Tamara.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to use the sketches yet but plan to make some cards this week with that awesome sketch.