Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sketches! Layout Design Team Call

There are a few openings on the Sketches! Layout Design Team.


Here are the requirements and terms for the Sketches! Layout Design Team Members.


Sketches! Layout Design Team Term will be for four months. Beginning June 1 – September 30. Keep in mind that this is summer time. If you are going to be going out of town, you can always get a sketch early from me so you don’t miss too many weeks.


Design Team Members are required to turn in at least 3 layouts per month. If you miss turning in a layout three weeks in a row, you will automatically be dropped from the Sketches! Layout Design Team without notice. Also, if your participation is sporadic, meaning you are turning in a layout every other week for a few weeks, you will also be dropped. I am really looking for people who I can count on and rely upon.


Layout Sketches are uploaded every Monday on the blog. At which time, I will email you a new sketch (on that Monday) and you will have until Sunday to complete it.


Design Team members are to promote the Sketches! {by tamara} blog on their personal blogs and Message Boards.


Design Team members are required to have a Sketches! {by tamara} Blinkie on their personal blogs.


Being on the Sketches! Layout Design Team is something that is done without pay. I do the sketches blog for fun and make no money on it. Therefore, I can not pay someone for their part in helping out with the Sketches! Blog. Basically, we all do it for the love we have of for scrapping and card making.


For those interested, email me a link to your blog or online gallery where I can see your work. Or, you can send me two completed layouts you have recently made. Please email me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com . Please put "Sketches! Layout Design Team" in the subject line.


Deadline is May 21st. New Design Team Members will be announced on the blog no later than May 25th and your first Layout being posted on the blog will be June 2nd.


If you have any questions, feel free to email me.


{tamara}

9 comments:

Rima said...

WOW this sounds like a great opportunity Tamara, I will email you

Thanks
Rima

Darlene said...

This would be fantastic!!! My email has already been sent! Hope to hear from you! Thanks for the opportunity! Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk)

Charlotte said...

This sounds great. I have already emailed you. :-)

Jens Place in Space said...

I have emailed you my blog site. I am a huge sketch fanatic! HOpe to hear from you! Jen

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

This sounds like fun, i will email you soon!

Julie

Karen said...

Sounds great, I've e-mailed you.

Karen x

Amy said...

sounds like fun - I'm emailing you too!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic! I've emailed you as well :)

Anonymous said...

I've emailed you! Can't wait to hear back!

Melissa