Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Stephanie Hargis

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:


Stephanie Hargis







My name is Stephanie Hargis. I will have been married 1 year this July to a wonderful man. We live in the beautiful state of Colorado and we absolutely love it here. I teach 2nd grade and find such a joy in it!
I was introduced to stamping back in November and have been obsessed ever since!
To view more of my cards and projects you can visit my blog at: www.stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com.




Here is the Card Sketch that Stephanie chose to use. It is from World Card Making Day.



And here are Stephanie's Cards she made using that Sketch!

10 comments:

Edleen said...

Congrats Stephanie!

love your cards :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

First off, Stephanie, you are absolutely adorable! I love your portrait!

Next, congratulations on your guest designer spot with Tamara! Last, your cards are GORGEOUS! I love them both! The stick pin in the 2nd one is just fantastic! WOW!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations Stephanie. The cards are so beautiful!

Darlene said...

Fantastic ... congrats Stephanie! Love the cards you've done here and can't wait to try out your sketch challenge myself! Good Luck!

BrendaB said...

Congrats, Stephanie! Your cards are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being Sketches! Guest Designer!! Your cards are so pretty!!

Risa said...

Congratulations Stephanie!
Both of your cards are beautiful!
malieta:)

Vickilyn said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! Here's my take on your sketch. It was a little out of my comfort zone as I am generally a scrapbooker, but we all need those cards and it gave me the opportunity to ink up my new stamps.

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2008/05/sketches-papertake.html

Vicki

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Stephanie both cards are just beautiful and I LOVE your work!

Anita said...

I loved the sketch Stephanie! You do such wonderful work!

Here's my card:

http://stampinwithanita.com/?p=302