Monday, May 26, 2008

Layout Sketch #46

It is crazy how fast Monday always comes. Seems like the day we dread the most at our house. With the craziness of everyone getting back to school after the weekend and all the hectic schedules that comes with five kids. I have to say I am really looking forward to Summer break. Unfortunatly, We don't start here until June 26th.

I would like to take a minute to thank Pearl for all the time and Layouts she has contributed to the Sketches! Blog. She has been a great Design Team Member and I will truly miss having her with us. You can see her last Layout below.

This week, I have Sketches! {by tamara}'s first 2 Page Sketch. The Design Team really loved this Sketch and I hope you do too.

If you decide to use the Sketch, we would all love to see it. Just link it up in the comment section so we can go and take a peek.

Next Monday will be the New Design Team Members First Sketch. Hope you will come back and check them out!

Have a great week!

{tamara}








Layout By Pearl



Layout By Michelle

Layout By Beth
  • Papers, Definition and Alpha: Aja Abney – Tree Forts & Tire Swings
  • Flourishes: Nancie Rowe Janitz – Mud Puppy
  • Frames: Katie Pertiet – Curled Vintage Frames, Storyboard Negatives
  • Torn Edges: Anna Aspnes – Curled Paper Edges
  • Distressing: Nancie Rowe Janitz – Digital Distressing Kit
  • Date stamp: Katie Pertiet – Digital Date Stamps Vol. 3
  • Journaling strips: Heather Ann Melzer – Stand Up and Scrap
  • Fonts: Hypatia Sans Pro, Texas Hero
Layout By Brenda

Layout By Deanne

Layout By Dolores

Layout By Edleen


5 comments:

Pearl said...

Thanks Tamara for having me on your layout team ! I had a tonne of fun with the layouts ! Will let you know if any gets published ! lol

I'm sure the new additions to your team will take your blog to new heights !

Unknown said...

I love all of the new layouts. Great job, as always, ladies.

Edleen said...

wonderful 2 page LOs Everyone!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I really LOVE two-page layouts, so I'm going to have to give this sketch a try! Awesome! Great work everyone!!

Mrs. Eslick said...

I used this sketch

http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5203&ppuser=12

http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5202&ppuser=12