Monday, September 3, 2007

12 X 12 Layout Sketch #10

Happy Labor Day to those of you in the U.S.! Today is just a normal day for me. No holiday. But if I were in the states, it probably wouldn't be a typical holiday anyway. My Grandpa's viewing is tonight and the funeral is tomorrow. I am a so sad I can't be there. I did look into airfare. But it was more than 1,200 Euros. Which is around 1,500 Dollars.

My son, Ian, had his first birthday on Friday. We had a lot of fun watching him open presents and eating cake. I am very excited to scrap those pictures after I get them developed.

Now on to some fun news! I am going to start blogging here Monday through Friday. Monday will be the Layout Sketch and Thursday will continue to be the Card Sketch. Then Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you will have to tune in to see what it will be. Don't miss the fun, come check back everyday!

Now onto today's sketch. Link your layout you create in the comment section if you care to share.

Have a fabulous Day!
~tamara~







Layout By Sara Fink

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I did it! I just uploaded this layout to Scrapfreak.

http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1999&ppuser=201