Monday, September 17, 2007

12 X 12 Layout Sketch #12

It is amazing how fast the weekend seems to fly by. I actually did some scrapping this weekend. I made a 20 page 6 x 6 album for my friends birthday. And then I gave it to her already. She of course loved it. It was so nice to finish it. I actually started a project and finished it in the same day. That does not happen very often.

Well, today's sketch is a little different. It is a way to add extra photos with not so much space. I got (9) 4 x 6 photos on one page. As I look at the completed page now (I did this page almost 2 years ago), I definately need more embellishments or some pattern paper. It needs something. But I am not the type to go back and fix it.

Enjoy the sketch! If you decide to use the sketch, I'd love to hear about it and if you would like to share your completed layout, just link it up in the comment section.

Also, if anyone would like to submit a layout for the blog, just email me or you can also drop me a note in the comment section. I would be happy to send you a sketch in advance.

I will be back tomorrow with a Challenge. Have a great day!

{tamara}




Layout By Tamara Wheeler

1 comment:

daizie said...

I love this LO Tam!! Love how you did all the pics! what a great idea!