Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chocolate Winner!

Thank you all for a fabulous week! I had eleven people submit cards in hopes of winning some chocolate from Germany. In the end, I used a Random Number Generator and got a winner.

Before I announce the winner, I personally want to thank Monica, Trudi, Jodene, Robin, Maria, Jen, Carla, Nancy, Cheryl, Williams Family and Andrea for your fabulous cards. You are all really talented. I hope my card making abilities will some day be as good as yours.

I am also uploading all the cards for everyone to see how fabulous they are.

Just want to let you all know that this coming Saturday, October 6th, is World Card Making Day. I will be having yet another fantastic Give Away to celebrate. So, make sure you check back then.

And without making you wait any longer, Congratulations Robin! You are the lucky winner. Please email me at scrapbooksketches@gmail.com with your full name and address so I can send you some Chocolate. Please email me sometime before October 6th, or I will draw a new winner on October 7th.

Have a great Sunday everyone. I will be back tomorrow with a new 12 x 12 Layout Sketch!

{tamara}









Card By Monica









Card By Nancy




Card By Maria






Card By Robin




Card By Jen





Card By Trudi





Card By Andrea







Card By Carla




Card By Cheryl






Card By Jodene






Card By Williams Family




4 comments:

RobinH said...

Thanks Tamara!

Everyone's card was so pretty!

Sandy said...

Ahhhh bummer, I must not have uploaded in time! Congrats to the winner on the choccies! :)

jodene said...

Congrats to your winner. I loved everyone's cads!!

Cards of Maria said...

Congratulations Robin. =0)
Loved all the cards.
/Maria