Thursday, September 20, 2007

Card Sketch #12

It's Thursday! I am so very happy about that. There are two reasons.

First is because we are just that much closer to the weekend. I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to take it easy this weekend since last weekend was so crazy.

The second reason I am excited about Thursday, is because Thursday is Card Sketch Day!

So I have a secret. And everyone who knows me knows I am not very good at keeping secrets. So I am going to give you a hint. Normally, I do not post on here during the weekends. But Saturday I am going to post. And you will definately want to check it out when I do.

Have fun with the sketch. Hope to see a card or two linked up in the comment section. It is so fun to see all the creations from a little sketch.

Have a great day everyone!

{tamara}





Card By Kathy Raatz

No comments: