Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journaling Challenge #4

Ah, it is Friday again! I'm very excited! I'm looking forward to this weekend. With my in laws in town, it is sure to be a busy one.

With my in laws being in town, it sure was like Christmas Yesterday. They brought so much stuff for the kids. And I was right, no scrapping stuff for me. Oh well, I better make sure to specifically ask for it when my Mom and Sister come in November. Although, my sister does scrapbook, so I might have better luck with their trip.

So todays journaling challenge I got from Jessica over at Scrap Freak. At Scrap Freak, we have what is called Freaky Friday and we have a variety of Challenges. Well, Jessica did a Journaling Challenge in July that I loved. So I am going to use it here today. Thanks Jessica for a Fabulous Challenge.

The journaling for your layout needs to come from a blog post, a received or sent email, a written letter or note, a card, etc.

I am sharing my layout I did for that. It is not a very good picture. I used a transparancy for my journaling and the glare made it hard to take a picture.

Have a great weekend everyone. Remember that tomorrow is the last day to share your cards for the Card Sketch with Chocolate. I will be drawing a winner Sunday.

{tamara}

No comments: