Friday, September 7, 2007

Journaling Challenge #1

I am very excited about Journaling Challenges. Journaling is the hardest part of a layout for me. And sometimes, I get my layout all completed with the exception of the Journaling and then months later, I take that stack of layouts and do the journaling all at one time. I don't like the way I do that. I like to see my layout complete with Journaling the same day I worked on it. That has been a goal of mine and I am getting better at it.

As many of you know, I am a member of Scrap Freak. Scrap Freak is an online Scrapbooking Community. It is a fun place to hang out. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly suggest you do. Lots of talented ladies over there and VERY friendly! If you decide to register for Scrap Freak, please enter Tamara under the referral on your registration form. I'd appreciate that.

Anyway, back to why I am mentioning Scrap Freak. Someone on there recently showed a layout that the Husband had made and Journaled. I loved it. And this is where my idea for today's challenge came from!

Have someone else, besides yourself, do the journaling for a layout. It can be your husband, your friend, your child, your Mom! The possibilities are endless on who could journal for you.

I can't wait to see how the journaling turns out on your pages. If you complete this challenge, I'd love to hear about it. Just leave me a message in the comment section. And if you feel up to sharing your layout, please link it up in the comment section as well!

Have a Fabulous Friday and a Super Weekend everyone! See ya on Monday!

{tamara}

No comments: