Thursday, September 13, 2007

Card Sketch #11

Happy Thursday!

The weekend is almost here and I am so ready for it to arrive. My husband is working in Sweden this week and I am getting hardly any sleep. For some reason, the two small kids are deciding they don't want to sleep during the night while he has been gone. I am so in need of a nap. But, since Hannah gets out of school at 10:45 today and Shantal and Spencer get out at 11:35, I won't be seeing a nap anytime soon.

I was thinking around 2am, that if I was going to be up, I might as well do something productive like scrap. But of course, with a one year old (that is who was up at that time), scrapping would not be productive because I would be pulling him out of everything.

Here is this weeks card sketch. If you want to share, I'd love to see what you made. Just link your work up in the comment section.

Have a Great Thursday!

{tamara}




Card By Holly Lane

Card By Tamara Wheeler
Card By Kathy Raatz

No comments: