Monday, September 8, 2008

Layout Sketch #61

Happy Monday!

Do you like Layout Sketches? Would you like to be on a Design Team? We are looking for a few new Design Team Members for our Layout Sketches. You can find all the information here: Layout Design Team Call

Thanks to the Design Team Members and their great layouts!

Have a super week!

{tamara}



Layout By Beth

  • Papers: Erica Hite – Refresh, Dani Mogstad – A Year to Remember
  • Date stamp: Katie Pertiet – Digital Date Stamps Volume 3
  • Flower stamps: *Blackheartedwolf – Hibiscus brushes
  • Alpha: Cori Gammon – Trendy Pop
  • Tag: Isabelle Cyr – Juicy Strawberries
  • Twine: Michelle Colman – Wonderful
  • Overlay: Nancie Rowe Janitz – Inked Edges Freebie
  • Action: Atomic Cupcake – Acrylic
  • Fonts: ALS Script, Century Gothic




Layout By Bethany




Layout By Brenda

Layout By Charlotte





Layout By Cookie





Layout By Deanne





Layout By Dolores





Layout By Edleen





Layout By Michelle




5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome layouts everyone! Great job!

Debbie said...

Great layouts everyone! Mine is on my blog :)


My Layout

Hugs
Debbie
x

Christy said...

Awe...I just loved all the layouts. This was one of my favorite sketches yet. I had to rotate it to the left one click just to get it to fit my photos, but I had so much fun!

My Layout

Captain Scrappy said...

Here's my LO:
http://captainscrappyjm.blogspot.com/

Kelly Todd said...

cool layouts! I'm enjoying my 'tour' of the blog!