Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Deborah Nicholas

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:


Deborah Nicholas




Hi, My name is Deborah Nicholas from England. I have been with my husband for 13 years (married for 10) and we have 4 sons (12, 10, 5 and 3) who are the main reason i scrapbook and cardmake. I am a stay at home mum who seemed to struggle with one boy more than i do with the 4 - go figure, i think its a 'thrive on pressure' thing! lol

I have been scrapbooking for around 7 years now and love it more now than i did back then. Sitting one night i flicked through some arty sites and stumbled across 2peas and never looked back. There is something so comforting looking through the old albums and seeing how my style has changed throughout the years. I have to admit i think its for the better as some of those early pages are also cringe worthy! lol

I have recently gotten into cardmaking in a big way and love it - kind of in a mini scrapbook way. A little work and its done, plus you get to pass it on and share with other :) I adore the sketch sites and am completely addicted so much so once the boys are in bed i can be found tapping and glueing away until the early hours of the morning! :) I try to update my blog every day with links and cards i have made plus random life quotes and photos on the way :) www.countryheartandhome.blogspot.com



I asked Deborah to choose a one of her favorite Layout Sketches. And she chose Layout Sketch #55.




And here is her Layout she made using that sketch.

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your guest design spotlight Deborah. Your layout is fantastic!

Christy said...

I love the fall colors of the layout shown. Beautiful. Here is my try at the sketch. :) My Layout.

Suzanne said...

:wub:Gorgeous page Debbie

Debbie said...

Thank you Tamara for featuring me, plus the great sketches to choose from and thank you DT for all the masses of inspiration!! :)

Hugs
Debbie
x