Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Dawn Baty

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:

Dawn Baty



Hello I've been married for 18 yrs to my wonderful hubby, Mike.
We have two kids a dd who is 11 yrs old and a ds who is 7 yrs old.
We live in the Ozarks of Missouri.

I've been scrapbooking for 3 yrs and 8 months and cardmaking for
little over a year. I also love to alter but don't do it very often. I'm
addicted to all layers of the scrapbooking world of art. I share my
passion with my dd whom also loves to scrap. There's nothing
like having someone to scrap with. I just love creating with my hands whether it be scrapbooking, gardening or cooking.

And I can't thank Tamara enough for the
opportunity she has given me to design for her wonderful Sketches
site. Big thanks to you girl!


I asked Dawn to chose her favorite Card she has made while being on the Sketches! Card Design Team. And she chose the one using Card Sketch #46.




Dawn is no longer on the Design Team, but I wanted to Spotlight her anyway. Her term just ended last week. Thank You so much Dawn for all the time you put into being on the Sketches! {by tamara} Design Team. You will definately be missed.

{tamara}

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Dawn! I've always enjoyed seeing your card creations every single week! I love the card you decided to showcase on your spotlight thread! It's awesome!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Wow!! that card is stunningly beautiful!!! awesome job and great choice for a spotlight!!

~Gabrielle