Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #14

These challenges can be used on cards or layouts.

I will give a list of three items that must be used on a card or layout. You are not limited to only the three items listed. You can use as many items on your layout or cards as you wish. But the minimum on it must be what is listed in the recipe.

This weeks Recipe came from Edleen, one of the Recipe Design Team Members.

Create a card or layout using the following items:
  • Lace
  • Buttons
  • Flowers

Check out what the Design Team did with this recipe.

As usual, if you would like to share your take on this challenge, link it up in the comment section. Your layout or card could be featured here on the Sketches! Blog for our Friday Inspiration next week.

Have a great day Everyone!

{tamara}



Brenda

Carol

Dolores

Edleen

Kathleen


Kristin


Linda

Lori

Suzy

Trudi



12 comments:

Melita said...

Stunning! I especially love that last christmas card - gorgeous!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I love seeing the same items on cards and layouts! These are ALL spectacular! Just stunning work everyone!! I loved what we all worked with this week! Great "recipe"!!

Unknown said...

I love seeing how everyone works from the same starting point and comes up with such different ideas. I also love the mix of cards and LOs.

Unknown said...

Neat challenge! I don't do a lot with lace...maybe I should start! :)

Jeni Glee said...

WOW, amazing work! Great, great recipe!

Darlene said...

This challenge caught my eye so I gave it a try!! The design team samples are all fantastic!! Here is my creation: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1049433?cat=500&ppuser=95678

Jessica said...

I was able to use these three ingredients on a recipe page layout. I love the effect of the lace, which I've been collecting but never brave enough to use! Thanks for the inspiration!

My finished project can be seen on my blog: http://passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com/

Thanks again,
Jessica in Kansas

Dawn♥ said...

Woohooo thanks DT for the amazing inspiration for the RECIPE challenge and you all can go here and see what I created

http://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/2008/09/celebrate-season.html

Hannie C said...

Thanks for the receipe!
I've done one card and have posted it in my blog here.
TFL

Unknown said...

Tamara, love the recipe. The lace almost stumped me but I managed to work it in. Here is my card.

Deanne Clarke said...

I did a card for this challenge.You can see it here:

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-sunday-everyone.html

It's the card called "Happy Birthday To You"

Unknown said...

http://blissfulplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/lace-buttons-and-flowersoh-my.html

Mine's up! :)