Friday, September 12, 2008

Sketches! Inspiration: September 12th

Here is what I found in the comment section on the Sketches! blog for Layout and Card Sketches #60 and Recipe Challenge #13. I couldn't draw just 10 so I am uploading all 19.

Next Friday I will feature cards and layouts that were made using either Card or Layout Sketch #61, in addition, Recipe Challenge #14. I will draw 10 names from those who linked up their work in the comment section. It needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday night to be eligible to be featured here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

{tamara}



A Portland Granny

Allison

Bethany

Bev

Darlene




Debbie

Felicia

Glee

Hannie


Jozza

Judy

Judy

Karyn

Mandy




Maria


Melissa

Sue

Susie

Tina





5 comments:

Unknown said...

BOY! I gotta get a MOVE ON...haha...lol...sorry! Everyone's cards are wonderful! I'll be doing some blog hoppin' today!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wonderful work everyone! Wow!

Judy said...

Wow...good job everybody!

Edleen said...

love all these cards!!!

Krista B. said...

Gorgeous work everyone : ) Love them all!