Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #13

These challenges can be used on cards or layouts.

I will give a list of three items that must be used on a card or layout. You are not limited to only the three items listed. You can use as many items on your layout or cards as you wish. But the minimum on it must be what is listed in the recipe.

This weeks Recipe came from Kristin, one of the Recipe Design Team Members.

Create a card or layout using the following items:

  • 3+ Patterned Papers
  • Chipboard
  • Circles

Check out what the Design Team did with this recipe. I seriously love it all.

As usual, if you would like to share your take on this challenge, link it up in the comment section. Your layout or card could be featured here on the Sketches! Blog for our Friday Inspiration next week.

Have a great day Everyone!

{tamara}




Layout By Carol
Layout By Dolores

Layout By Edleen

Layout By Kristin

Layout By Linda


Card By Brenda




Card By Kathleen

Card By Lori

Card By Suzy

Card By Trudi

13 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! I love them! I love the whole recipe idea, and the fact that it's being used for cards and layouts! Well done everyone! Very impressive, creative, and just plain beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts girls! I love both the cards AND the pages. You all did a great job!

Alecia Wolfford said...

SO FUN, can't wait to do this challenge!! Glad you are bringing the recipes back, now let's get to cookin'!!!

Kristie W. said...

Wow, great stuff! I see several CASE opportunities here!

tiggertastic said...

fantastic work by everyone on the DT

Sarah x

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, I am in love with this challenge and everyone did beautifully with it! Guess I better get with the program and work on my project! This idea is awesome!

Dolores said...

I love everyone's take on the challenge, great job girls

Stacy Morgan said...

THey are all so fun! Great work girls!

Hannie C said...

wow, what beautiful LO and cards you all have there.
Great challenge! Let me try if I can do this.

Trudi said...

Great inspiration everyone! I love seeing the mix of layouts and cards for this challenge.

Hannie C said...

I've done one, check out the first LO here

Thanks for the challenge!

Judy said...

I love the recipe idea. The DT did an awesome job. Here is my card using the challenge

http://designsbynanny.blogspot.com/2008/09/tamaras-scrapping-recipe-challenge-13.html

daizie said...

i played alond this week!! here is my LO
http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6836