Friday, September 26, 2008

Sketches! Inspiration: September 26th

I found 28 Cards and Layouts in the comment section on the Sketches! blog for Layout and Card Sketches #62 and Recipe Challenge #15. I did a random drawing. And here are this weeks 10 Featured Cards and Layouts.

Next Friday I will feature cards and layouts that were made using either Card or Layout Sketch #63, in addition, Recipe Challenge #16. I will draw 10 names from those who linked up their work in the comment section. It needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday night to be eligible to be featured here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

{tamara}



Bethany








Christina



Dawn

Debby

Jozza

Melissa


Olena




Pam

Ruth


Sarah

Suzanne

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages & Cards everyone!!!!

Christy said...

Yay...this made my day! Thanks! Everyone's work was amazing this week!!!

Janelle said...

Wow! These are all amazing!

tiggertastic said...

What a fantastic group of cards and scrap pages, it is lovely to see them all together and how people use the sketch differently.

Sarah x

mousekemom said...

Great job, ladies!

Here is my attempt at LO #63. Hope you all like it!

http://mousekemom.blogspot.com/2008/09/o-r-e-o.html

SewSuzySew said...

Thank you for featuring mine!
This has made my Day!

The other cards are amazing!

Suze x

Tip Top said...

Thank you for featuring my grumpy Robin!!