Friday, September 5, 2008

Sketches! Inspiration: September 5th

Here is what I found in the comment section of the Sketches! blog for Sketches #59.

Next Friday I will feature cards and layouts that were made using either Card or Layout Sketch #60, in addition, Recipe Challenge #13. I will draw 10 names from those who linked up their work in the comment section. It needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday night to be eligible to be featured here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!{tamara}





Layout By Charlotte




Card By Darlene


Card By Deanne


Card By Glee




Card By Judy


Card By Maria





Card By Melissa




Card By Sue





Card By Tina

6 comments:

Edleen said...

Fabulous job Girls!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Seriously great work, loving the inspiration!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, I will have to say that you have some very talented blog readers, because all of these are spectacular! GREAT job everyone! I love them all!

Christy said...

These were gorgeous. Good job ladies. I can't wait to catch up and join in the fun sometime :)

Unknown said...

I did about 3 of these but forgot to post them! I'm sorrrrrrrrrry! Forgive me! I love everyone else's cards tho! LOVELY! I will be more involved this week!

Unknown said...

http://blissfulplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/sketches-59-late.html

I know I'm too late - but thought I would let you know mine are finally up incase anyone wanted to see and comment! Sorry!