Monday, September 29, 2008

Layout Sketch #64

Happy Monday!

I want to thank the Design Team Members for their wonderful layouts over the past 4 - 8 months. They have been wonderful to work with and I am going to miss having them apart of the Sketches! Team. I wish you all the best!

Next week, you can see layouts by our new Layout Design Team. I wait anxiously to show off their creativity and talents.

Have a great week!

{tamara}






Beth
  • Papers: Cori Gammon – Good Day Sunshine and Fresh Flowers, Cherise Oleson – Geocache
  • Brush: juuichi – Cracked Grunge
  • Tree: Cori Gammon – Retro Techno
  • Grass border: Miss Mint – Painted Season
  • Tag: Jan Crowley – Beautiful Evidence
  • Alpha: Joanne Brisebois – Old Time Alpha
  • Fonts: Day Roman, Pea Sarah Quick, ParmaPetit-HeavySwinging, MA Sexy




Bethany



Charlotte




Cookie


Deanne





Dolores



Edleen




Michelle




Monica

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tamara,

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your team. I am going to miss being part of the team, but I look forward to seeing how the new team members interpret your fantastic sketches.

Michelle

Trudi said...

Love the sketch and all the samples! Great work everyone!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the layouts! Awesome work using a great sketch!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Super fun sketch!! Already have pics printed out and ready to go!!

Anonymous said...

Another great sketch Tamara and love all the layouts. My attempt is on my blog here http://jerseyscraps.typepad.com/scrappin_antics/2008/09/mission-beach.html

Alecia Wolfford said...

Here's mine, finally, hehe!!

http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2008/10/weekend-scrapping-2sd-design-team-work.html