Friday, September 19, 2008

Sketches! Inspiration: September 19th

I found 23 Cards and Layouts in the comment section on the Sketches! blog for Layout and Card Sketches #61 and Recipe Challenge #14. I did a random drawing. And here are this weeks 10 Featured Cards and Layouts.

Next Friday I will feature cards and layouts that were made using either Card or Layout Sketch #62, in addition, Recipe Challenge #15. I will draw 10 names from those who linked up their work in the comment section. It needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday night to be eligible to be featured here on the blog.

Have a great weekend!

{tamara}



Christina




Debbie



Desire



Donna

Hannie
Jana

Joan

Kath

Melissa

Pearl


5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous creations! I love them!

Unknown said...

Very colorful everyone LOVE THEM!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Loving all these, wonderful work ladies!!

Christy said...

Awe...Thank you so much. A friend of mine that reads your blog forwarded it to me today and it absolutely made my day. I have never been featured anywhere so this is just exciting. :) I loved all the other layouts and cards!!

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card to feature this week. I feel honoured. Congrats to the other crafters who also have been chosen to feature. Will be back soon with some more creative interpretations of the sketches.