Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sketches! Design Team Spotlight: Becky Givans

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Design Team Spotlight is:


Becky Givans




Hi, my name is Becky Givans but most people in the stamping world know me as tggrfriend. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 28 years and together we have three beautiful children, two girls (18 and 15) and a boy (11). I was a stay at home mom up until three weeks ago, when I rejoined the workforce. Now I work with special needs children and find it very rewarding.

I have been a crafter pretty much all my life but only discovered stamping eight years ago when my best friend invited me to a stamp party at her house. The minute I put stamp to paper I was hooked. I love to scrapbook, alter items and make cards. My favorite of the three is definitely card making. The highlight of my stamping journey was being published last year in Take Ten magazine and being accepted as a design team member for Sketches.



I asked Becky to choose her favorite Card Sketch since being on the Sketches! Card Design Team. And she chose Card Sketch # 59.

Thank you so much Becky for all the fabulous cards you make each week. I am in total amazement at your awesome cards and your creativity with the Sketches! Thanks for being a member of the Sketches! Card Design Team.

{tamara}

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Becky on being the Spotlight for this week!!! I just love the cards you make!! So awesome!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Becky! Congratulations on your spotlight! Can I just say that Becky is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever "met" via this blogging world!! She is one of my SBS2 sisters, and she is talented and so very nice! This is one of my favorite cards of yours too! However, I probably say that about ALL of your cards, because they're all pretty spectacular! Congratulations again Becky!!

Christy said...

Such a cute card!!!

Carol said...

Hi Becky, Congrats on being in the spotlight this week :)
Your card is so bright and cheerful, i love the candles!

Hugs
Carol x

Janelle said...

Love that card Becky!

Judy Rozema said...

Such a darling and bright card! Congrats, Becky!!

tiggertastic said...

Becky darlin, it is lovely to see you in the spotlight, well done.

Your work is always a pleasure to view and is very creative.

Enjoy your fame hun.

Lots of hugs, Sarah x