Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #15

These challenges can be used on cards or layouts.

I will give a list of three items that must be used on a card or layout. You are not limited to only the three items listed. You can use as many items on your layout or cards as you wish. But the minimum on it must be what is listed in the recipe.

This weeks Recipe came from Lori, one of the Recipe Design Team Members.

Create a card or layout using the following items:

  • Scallopped Edges
  • Brads
  • Monochromatic Colors
Check out what the Design Team did with this recipe.

As usual, if you would like to share your take on this challenge, link it up in the comment section. Your layout or card could be featured here on the Sketches! Blog for our Friday Inspiration next week.

Have a great day Everyone!

{tamara}



Brenda



Carol

Edleen

Kathleen

Kristin




Linda

Lori

Suzy

Trudi

9 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome! I loved this challenge Lori, even though the monochromatic part of it was a little difficult for me at first. However, once I put my layout together, I was absolutely thrilled with it! Fantastic work everyone!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Fun challenge!! Just now trying to get caught up after Hurricane Ike, I feel like I'm so behind. Finally got power back on Sunday, was without it for 3 days. Hoping to get caught up on some of the challenges here soon!!

Trudi said...

Beautiful work everyone! At first I didn't know what to think of the monochromatic part but I love it! All you ladies made some awesome samples this week.

kc_froglady said...

I liked this challenge and paired it with a sketch swap I am in - you can see it here . Thanks for the great sketches and recipes - they do get the juices flowing!

Captain Scrappy said...

Here's a card using this recipe:
http://captainscrappyjm.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

What a GREAT recipe challenge. You can find my 2-page layout at:
http://passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com/

As always, thanks for the inspiration!
jessica in kansas

Unknown said...

http://blissfulplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/recipe-15-over-at-tamaras.html

Here's mine

Christy said...

I had a really cute layout of my daughter playing with her toy kitchen done for this and it wasn't until I got ready to post the link that I realized I was totally off on what a scalloped edge was. I guess I was mixing it up with flourish. LOL. Oh well....I loved everyones layouts and cards!

Jessica said...

I inspired, once again, by this recipe challenge!!! I used it while creating a wedding gift set, which you can see on my blog at: http://passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the inspiration,
jessica in kansas