Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sketches! Guest Designer: Chris Severs

I am excited to announce that this weeks Sketches! Guest Designer is:


Chris Severs


Happy Saturday to you all...my boys have a full day of soccer and then maybe i can carve out some time to stamp today..... my stamping time is at a premium these days.

I have been married to my hubby for 16 years and we have 2 great boys, 14 & 10. We are both originally from Colorado, but thanks to the Navy, we have been on the east coast for all of those 16 years.

I have always been a stamper, but it started out only to stamp the front of envelopes to make them look nice. It's truly amazing what stamping has become. I have been making cards for about 5 or 6 years. I also alter things and scrapbook, but I'm extremely behind in my albums. Some of my favorite stamps are Papertrey Ink, Technique Tuesday and Lockhart.

My blog is, www.chriscorner-23.blogspot.com , I also have a gallery on Splitcoast Stampers and I participate in swaps on SCS. I have yet to be published or to be on a Design Team, although, I have sold several of my cards to friends.

I truly enjoy papercrafting...it keeps me sane!!

~ Chris Severs ~



Chris Chose Card Sketch #45 this week.



And here is her card she made using that sketch.

6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Yeah! Chris! I'm so happy to see you featured on Tamara's blog! You know I'm a HUGE fan of your creations! Wow, Chris, this card is AMAZING!! I love it! The sentiment is perfect! It's just fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS on your guest design spot Chris! Woohoo!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats Chris!!! Love your totally cute card!!!

Christy said...

The card is adorable!!! I have yet to get into card making, but this is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Debbie said...

Love your card Chris! I have uploaded mine to my blog :)

My Card

many thanks
Debbie
x

Latisha said...

I love that set...I still need to get spooky sweets! Great job on the sketch, your card is great. You do awesome work, so glad to see you featured!!

Anonymous said...

Chris you ROCK!